top of page
Family In-Home Session Model Call
Home. It's where we belong.
Your home is the canvas of your life. It's the place you can be yourself, get messy, be imperfect. My goal as a photographer is not to make your family look picture perfect, but to help you remember all that you are. Families all to often focus on if their children's hair is out of place, if there is a golden sunset, and if their outfits are spotless. I want to change that narrative for families to instead embrace the big and small adventures in their everyday lives, and to live in the present moment with each other.
I am looking for a family to help me with this mission. I am seeking 1 family to open up their home and participate in an in-home family photography session model call. Here are some details and criteria:
What a model call IS: A model call is an opportunity for a photographer to add something new to their portfolio and/or enhance a specific skill set. The model family is selected by the photographer based on certain criteria, and the photographer is the creative director of the photo session.
What a model call IS NOT: A model call is not just a free photo session. Your photographer is the one who decides all of the variables of the photo session- day, time, location, and what you will wear. Since the point of a model call is for your photographer to gain marketing materials, you must sign a contract and model release giving your photographer full permission to use your family's photographs any way they see fit: social media, website, blogs, printing marketing materials, online ads etc.
Details & Criteria
- Your family must have 2 parents and at least 2 children, starting at approx. 10 months of age. This is NOT a maternity or newborn session.
- Your family must be available on a weekday at approximately 10:00 am for 1-1.5 hours.
- You must live in the Mad River Valley, in the towns of Warren, Waitsfield, Fayston or Moretown.
- Must be willing to coordinate clothing and receive styling help. We will make every effort to use the clothing you already have, but you may be required to purchase items should the need arise.
- You must sign a portrait agreement and model release contract to be selected for the model call session.
-You must share your images via your social media channels, and tag @lincolngapphoto
What You Receive:
- a fun, relaxed family photo session in your home.
- tips and help to prepare your family and your home for your session.
- the full gallery of artistically edited, high resolution digital photographs from your session, along with a print release for personal use of your images.
- opportunity to purchase prints and wall art, but this is not required.
bottom of page